Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 09-07-2009

Which is the best iPhone Weather Apps

Hi,

I need to download the weather application for the apple iphone, is there any weather application which can give information about the current weather plus future forecasting also. with my iphone it is crucial for me to know the weather forecast at the drop of a hat. The weather app built into the iPhone is a simple application. please give me the application which gives proper information about the weather.
Old 09-07-2009

Re: Which is the best iPhone Weather Apps

You can take AccuWeather its a free. This app?s user interface was by far my the best.

Features
  • Hourly weather details
  • Radar or satellite maps
  • Available for every ZIP code and three million international locations
  • Severe weather alerts for all U.S. locations
To access the AccuWeather.com Weather Widget
on your iPhone, visit:
http://www.accuweather.com/iphone
Old 09-07-2009

Get free live weather information and forecasts at your fingertips. Visit iphone.weatherbug.com on your iPhone and iPod touch today.

Features
  • Live temperature
  • Live wind speed and direction
  • Forecast
  • Radar
  • Live weather camera views
  • A national weather outlook video

Note: iphone.weatherbug.com has been created to work exclusively on iPhones and iPod touch. Don?t have an iPhone iPod touch? Visit weatherbug.com/mobile to see some of our other mobile offerings.
Old 09-07-2009

AeroWeather for iPhone/iPod touch

Available through iTunes AppStore.

Get current and precise weather conditions (METAR) as well as weather forecasts (TAF), which are used by pilots for their flight preparations. You can choose worldwide airport weather stations from the built-in database by either name or ICAO code. Data will be shown in its original format or fully decoded into easy understandable texts. Available in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian.

Features
  • optional display of twilight (in detail view)
  • arrow indicating pressure trend (in overview list)
  • shows both UTC and local time with text indicator of the actually chosen mode
  • displays last detail view at startup when app was terminated by GoogleMaps etc.
  • optional display of wind direction indicator (from resp. to)
  • added to METAR decoder: runway reports, display COR (incl. other decoding improvements)
  • fixed some wrong TAF decodings & ICAO label bug in overview list
  • updated station list

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , ,