Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 09-07-2009

Best organizer app for iphone

Hi,

I have apple iphone and i want to manage all my apple application. Is there any best organizer application for iphone. i want to manage all my day to day tasks and want to keep record of the tasks that have been completed. so that i can compare the time of each tasks and see weather it has completed within the time or not.

Thank you
Old 09-07-2009

Re: Best organizer app for iphone

You can try Thingamalist, The online list maker and organizer. Allows users to create, save, send, and share lists. Not only can you manage your lists, but also receive electronic coupons on items in your list. Go to apple store and download it from there.
Old 09-07-2009

Download Noter2 from apple store, its an unprecedented application bringing a simple and streamlined interface to creating notes on the iPhone. It goes beyond simply providing basic to-do or shopping lists. The application allows users to share notes by email and to sync notes between the iPhone and computer.
Old 09-07-2009

Organizer To Do + Cal is the best organizer app for iphone. Organizer is a three-in-one bundled app, offering a sophisticated To Do List and Calendar that will help you stay organized and on top of all of your upcoming tasks and events. We also include a Basic Grocery List that lets you create a Master List so that all your new lists start with your every time items, saving you valuable typing time.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: ,