Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 09-07-2009

Creating a photo folder in iphone

Hi,

I want to create folder on my photo library on my iPhone 3G, does anyone know how to do it yet? I know its possible with apple ipod but never seen a photo albums in apple iphone. I would like to create a folder containing pictures of all my contacts. please help me.
Old 09-07-2009

Re: Creating a photo folder in iphone

To create folders on your iphone, make sure you connect your iphone to computer. Then use My Computer and create a folder with any name like iphone contacts, Then you just open up iTunes and go to your iPhone page and click on the photos tab. You then use browse or whatever to sync photos to that folder.
Old 09-07-2009

Re: Creating a photo folder in iphone

The apple ipod users can create new albums on their Apple player by just clicking "New Album" button, but for iPhone users there is no such option, you photos will be stored in the iPhone's Photo Library, it will not gonna stored in the Camera Roll. Remember that the Camera Roll only stores the pictures you have taken with the iPhone.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: ,