Thread: How to send picture text message with iphone

How to send picture text message with iphone

Hi,

I am using iphone and i want to send some cool picture messages via text messages. when i receive any picture message i have to go to viewmyimage in order to see pictures that have been sent to me. why its like that ? Is there a way to attach pictures to my messgae texts? are they ever going 2 make that happen, because Apple's iPhone default settings are not set to text pictures. is there any latest firmware upgrade for iphone which has solved this issue ?

any idea ?

Re: How to send picture text message with iphone

You can not send picture text messages with apple iphone, what you can do is you can send the pictures via email to the person. or you can send pictures via multimedia messages (MMS). there is no support for pictures messages in apple iphone.

If you have the old apple iphone then you wont be able to send picture messages from your phone. apple has added the text picture feature in Apple iphone 3G and iphone 3gs If your iPhone is jailbroken, there is an application that allows MMS in Installer. but its risky to use such three party application.

• Simply DOWNLOAD the "MMS" (Multimedia Messages) FREE application from either your iPhone (through the app store) or through iTunes on your computer. Both the App store and iTunes has a search menu, so simply enter "multimedia messages" and the app will appear. Follow the directions that appear to download.
    • Next, sync the App to your iPhone. Then open and register the application. Registration requires your name or nickname and your phone number. That is it. NO strings. This is completely FREE. I have tested it and it works great.
    • Once the application is downloaded, open the app on your iPhone and follow the directions. If you haven't yet taken the picture there is a link to "Open Camera" and take your picture. If you have a photo already on your camera, simply select the "Send Photo" icon and you can add your contact or phone number, any message you desire, and your photo. All of your contacts will be integrated with this application, so texting those pictures is easy. It's simple and easy to use. ENJOY

Source: ehow.com