Thread: Need information on Delphi XM MyFi

Need information on Delphi XM MyFi

Hi,
    Does anyone there know about Delphi XM MyFi radio tuner. I want to buy it. So I want some information and user review on it. What is the cost and feature of this product. From where I can purchased it. Is it and optimal solution for a portable music player or not. Whoever had used it what are your views on it. Thanks anyway.

Re: Need information on Delphi XM MyFi

Delphi's xm2go MyFI is a good product for those who are interested in radio. It is a portable and amazing technology. The design and look is pleasant. Delphi's xm2go MyFI offers you a complete solution for Satellite Radio along with a light weight tool. It has a wearable antenna which works good. It is easy to access and the activation is quick. The problem with it is it is very costly. A additional price is charged for activation.

Delphi MyFI offers you a radio which is portable and easy to carry. It sync easily with car stereo and other devices. It is not a mp3 player but a complete solution for radio lovers. It has a small screen with minimal function which makes it easy to use. It includes a wearable small antenna which works great and give awesome sound quality. You can clip it anywhere and use it. This is an excellent investment for Satellite radio lovers.

I will advice to get a iPod in place of it. The issue with it is that it is much expensive. The price range of this product starts from $169.99 to $300. It is not worth spending just hundreds of dollars for a simple satellite radio tuner. The other problem with it that the earphones are not comfortable. The sound quality is not so good. As compare to other portable the sound quality is just a simple one.