Thread: Iphone 8GB vs. 16GB

Iphone 8GB vs. 16GB

Hi,

I'll be getting my new iphone in a couple weeks. but I am having trouble deciding which size iphone to get 8gb or 16gb. Which do you think is better to get if your are a not a multimedia user. i do listen to music and also like to watch videos on my mobile but its not the priority, Could you give me an example of how many songs/pictures/emails/whatever else requires memory, as I have absolutely no idea.

Thank you

Re: Iphone 8GB vs. 16GB

If you are not gonna listen alot of music and not gonna watch video files then you must buy 8gb iphone. but it is better to spend 100$ more and buy 16gb because after buying 16gb iphone because if you dont then you could probably be caught saying that you wish you had more memory.

Go for 8gb iphone if you are going to use it only for talking, email, net, moderate music, etc. 16Gb apple iphone is for those who likes to see lot of videos and like to use large number of apple applications. i am using 30gb ipod and have stored ,more then 600 songs + 10 movies on it. but hardly get time to see it. its better that you buy 8gb iphone.

There is not much different between iphone 8gb and 16gb accept the memory. you can save 100$ if you buy the 8gb apple iphone. but it is better to buy the 16gb as you may require more memory in future to use some large apple applications. go for 16gb apple iphone