Thread: Imapmywalk for ipod

Imapmywalk for ipod

What cool feature does iMapMyWalk gives ? I would like to use it but can i know whether it is useful or not ?Dont want to fill my ipod with some stu@$ application Have any one tried it yet !
    thanks for the reply

Re: Imapmywalk for ipod

You can Download it from Apple It is for free ,I dont if it is available in ipod but it is available in ipod touch .
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

iMapMyHike uses the built-in GPS technology from your iPhone 3G to help you achieve your fitness goals.

Features include:
    • Real-time tracking with distance, time, pace, and speed display
    • Support for mile or km output
    • Synchronization with your training log and routes on MapMyWalk.com
    • Viewing of your training history (with maps) from your iPhone 3G
    • Twitter integration

No need to buy a separate watch or GPS device -- All your training and mapping needs can be met with your iPhone and iMapMyWalk. This amazing technology is directly linked to the most powerful social networking, mapping, and fitness training site on the Internet today -- MapMyWalk.com. With iMapMyWalk, you can instantaneously get your maps and view them in Google or Google Earth, post them to your blog or website, email them to friends, or print them out for an event or group walk!
    Do not email me asking for tech support. Any private support is billable at $50 an hour.

It is recommend iPhone OS 2.1 or higher for best performance.

With more than 1 Million visitors a month and thousands of walks for you to search, try, and rate there is no better way to enhance your training. MapMyWalk.com has forums used by thousands of walkers to help you answer questions about training, where to walk, and just about anything that you need to know about fitness. Our community section has hundreds of walking clubs to help you find walking partners. With our recently released private messaging service, you can communicate with other members directly. There is no better place on the Web to connect with other walkers and store your training.

WARNING! iMapMyWalk must be on screen to capture your activity. If you lock your iPhone, it will not capture your activity. If you start music after you have launched the application, it will not record. While you are out on your walk, do NOT push the main menu button at the bottom of your iPhone -- It will stop the application and you will lose your data.
    ~*~Silent~Kid~*~
    "To The World You May Be Just One Person, But To One Person You May Be The World"