Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 07-07-2009

How to upload videos to Youtube directly from iPhone

I recently bought a iPhone 3GS and i found it really interesting. I heard that it has a feature to upload recorded video to Youtube directly from the iPhone rather than transferring it to laptop or desktop and perform the uploading process. I have recorded some cool video that i need to upload to Youtube from my iPhone 3GS but i am not able to get the option. Also i dont want to make ant mistake, so could you guys guide me in doing the same ?
Old 07-07-2009

Re: How to upload videos to Youtube directly from iPhone

iPhone 3GS has a feature to upload videos directly to Youtube from the iPhone. To do so,just follow this few simple steps:
  • You need to open a Video from your gallery > Camera Roll.

• Here on the left hand corner, you'll find a box with an arrow. Click on this box.

• Now you will see the required Option that is 'Send to Youtube'. Click on this option.

• Now you need to login to Youtube with your ID and Password.

• Now you will get a screen with title 'Publish Video'.

• You need to type in the Title, description than Tag and then choose a Category for your video.

• Once entered all the required fields press the Publish button on the top right corner.

• Thats it. Now your video will be updated and after few minutes you will get the confirmation dialog box.
Old 07-07-2009

You can also use a application known as iPhone Video Recorder to upload videos directly from your device to Youtube. It is a powerful iPhone oriented video recorder produced by DreamCatcher. iPhone Video Recorder records audio and video to the compressed mpeg4 format, so the recording is space saving, an-hour-high-quality recording will be a file as small as 60MB. It also boasts a frame rate up to 15fps which guarantees better recording performance . iPhone Video Recorder makes recording is easy and enjoyable, you may play back the video, download it to a computer, upload to Youtube, or send it out by email as you wish.

Features
  • Record both audio and video
  • Record to compressed mpeg4 format
  • Intelligent dynamic volume adjustment algorithm
  • Up to 15 fps with high-quality video
  • Playback, Upload to Youtube, send out by email

Download iPhone Video Recorder
Old 07-07-2009

I think updating videos to Youtube with the inbuilt feature of iPhone 3GS is better than using any application. I?ve just been giving this a quick test and it works. Its one of the great feature of this iPhone i can say. Thanks for sharing this valuable tip.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,