Thread: LG Banter UX265 mobile phone

LG Banter UX265 mobile phone

LG Banter is a side-sliders for CDMA2000 800/1900 MHz networks and the Banter is a slider which is equipped with a full QWERTY keyboard for fast typing. Its 4-line QWERTY keyboard and Bluetooth capabilities make brightening your friend’s day effortless.The numeric keypad buttons are slick as well, but we could dial quickly without any issues. The keys are raised, and they have backlighting for dialing in the dark. While the 1.3 MP camera captures memories that can’t help but to make people smile. Like on the Rumor, two keys next to the display serve as soft keys when the phone is open. The keyboard has four rows of keys instead of three, but it manages to be just as roomy as on the Rumor. We could text quickly with the tactile keys. With the extra row you get dedicated number keys a nice touch and a dedicated smiley key. Basic features include a vibrate mode, text and multimedia messaging, an alarm clock, a calendar, a calculator, a voice recorder, voice dialing, wireless phone book backup, a unit converter, and a notepad. You'll also find PC syncing, USB mass storage, a memory card manager, GPS with support for Sprint Navigation, Sprint's Family Locater service, stereo Bluetooth, and instant messaging. For installed Alltel E-mail, Yahoo! IM, AOL IM, Banter also has a 1.3MP camera, MP3 player, Bluetooth and much more.

Specification of LG Banter UX265 mobile phone

Specification of LG Banter UX265 mobile phone

1. Technology : CDMA

2. Frequency : 1.9 GHz CDMA PCS, 800 MHz CDMA (Digital Dual-Band)

3. Data Transmission : 1xRTT Voice & Data Capable*

4. Dimensions : 4.41"(H) x 2.05"(W) x 0.67"(D)

5. Weight : 4.41 oz

6. Display : 262K Color TFT, 320 x 240 Pixels, 2.00”

7. Standard Battery : 950 mAh Li-Ion

8. Usage Time : Up to 5 Hours

9. Standby Time : Up to 12 Days

10. HAC Rating : Hearing Aid Compatible (M3/T4-Rating)

LG Banter UX265 cell phone

Early i was planning not to buy this mobile phone and go for another one but after seeing it's information i would definitely buy this and at the same time i have also try to Google it, i came to know that it has a very big screen and awesome qwerty keypad. It's camera is OK and most important for me it's battery life is very good as compared to others.