Thread: How to add application to iphone

How to add application to iphone

Hi,

I want to install some application on my apple iphone but i am facing a problem in installing them, I dont know How to add new programs on iPhone. The Apple iPhone is designed to be a closed system with Apple preventing any third-party applications, games or utilities being added to it. help me

Re: How to add application to iphone

You can download apple iphone application from apple store or Download third party application for apple iphone to download any third party application you will require third party installer. While you can, in some cases, drag and drop applications into the correct folder, it will be easier to find a third party program that will install them for you.

You can use iBrickr application on your pc and download third party apple iphone application for your iphone. iBrickr is probably the ultimate iPhone hacking / customizing / management utility out there for Windows platform. after installing it to your pc run iBrickr and follow the instructions, after that select the file which you would like to Install onto your iPhone. You should now see an Installer icon on your iPhone's main menu.

See this youtube video How To Install Cracked Applications on iPhone and iPod Touch 3.0. you need to have a SwAgBuCks application from the app store to do this.