Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 06-07-2009

How to reset Motorola KRZR K1m mobile phone

Hi friends,

My brother has recently bought a Motorola KRZR K1m from United State and he has come to India, but when he is trying insert Vodaphone Sim Card over here he is not able to do it. When i asked about the same i came to know that he need to unlock his master code for that. Does anyone know how to do it.
Old 06-07-2009

I guess you won't be able to have master reset for it, if you are able to unlock it but you won't be able to unlock it because i guess you will be having Verizon connection over there and in India you will be using it with Vodafone. So at the end you have only one option if you unlock it then you won't be able to use with Verizon connection.
Old 06-07-2009

If you need to perform master reset for your Motorola mobile phone then follow the below steps:-
  1. Open your phone up and go to Settings

2. Then go to the selection for Initial Setup

3. Next go to the selection for Master Reset

4. Then select to confirm the option and enter security code which should be 000000

5. Finally press select or OK and the phone will reset itself to the factory condition.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , ,