Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 06-07-2009

What is the file limitation of Sylvania Mp3 Player

I have a Sylvania Mp3 Player which has used 350mb of space with only 200 song. When I put more songs, the error message stating that there is not enough space, it continues to give pop ups. What is the file limitation of Sylvania Mp3 Player ??How to fix this? I am using windows xp as my current operating system.
Old 06-07-2009

Re: What is the file limitation of Sylvania Mp3 Player

Hi,

Have you checked the format of the file which you are trying to copy because Sylvania Mp3 Player only accepts DVD-R or DVD-RW, you can only record in video or vr mode, it does not use VCR.
Old 06-07-2009

Have you tried formatting the Sylvania Mp3 Player. DVD-RW discs can be formatted for VR mode recording or Video mode recording. These Discs can be recorded only once. You cannot mix VR mode and Video mode on the same. It must be a copy protected material from an media source (VHS or DVD).
Old 06-07-2009

See the manual guide here, some file formats may be incompatible. First convert the files and then put it on your Sylvania Mp3 Player. The converter software on the mini CD is called: "AVIConverter QVGA 20f En Setup.exe". Search for it then download it. You can also test your file limitation of Sylvania Mp3 Player on other computer.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , ,