Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 06-07-2009

iphone with no voice plan

Hi,

I have Apple i phone and i want a unlimited data plan for my apple iphone, i am least interested in voice plan.I am currently on T-mobile and have a Sidekick. I have the Sidekick data plan which gives me unlimited email, texts, IMs ,and web browsing, but i am looking for complete data plan.

Thank you
Old 06-07-2009

Re: iphone with no voice plan

It is not possible to take unlimited data plan without voice, you will not get such plan from any service provider , what you can do is go with the oreoaid plan. There have been rumors and pics posted of new pre-paid plans which would be very similar to not having a voice plan.
Old 06-07-2009

It is impossible for you to get such plan. there is one plan where you have to pay $40 and Voice calls are charged at $0.40 a minute which is quite cheap as compare to others, you will get unlimited data and visual voice mail as the standard iPhone contracts, together with unlimited SMS messaging. A two-year contract is also required.
Old 07-07-2009

It is not possible to have only data plan but you can check with customer care and they can confirm for you. or you can take any voice+data plan and after few days later tell them to remove the voice plan from your subscription. but make sure that it is possible with your network service provider.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: ,