Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 06-07-2009

Best iphone lost stolen application

Hi,

I am using iphone, but there is no application which can locate lost iPhone?. . i have never had a phone get lost or stolen before, but i dont want to take any chances on this one. i am looking for an app that will be able to track my phone's location in case it ever get lost or stolen. is there any security programs which helps you retrieve your lost/stolen iphone easily.

Thank you
Old 06-07-2009

Re: Best iphone lost stolen application

With iLocalis you can control your iPhone from your computer connected to the internet. If your iPhone has been stolen you can find it with the track feature or even make a remote call or SMS to see the new number if the SIM has been changed.

Features
  • Location tracking Yes!
  • Share your location with others Yes!
  • Notify friends nearby Yes! (if they've got iLocalis)
  • Remote iPhone control Yes!
  • Send messages to your friends for free Yes! (if they've got iLocalis)
  • Remote SMS commands Yes!
  • Remote backup Yes! (only for Premium members)
  • Remote wipe Yes! (only for Premium members)
Old 06-07-2009

You can find your lost iphone with iHound Software, its compatible with your iPhone and iPod Touch!

You will know where your device is at all times via iHound Software's "Device Tracker". See your device's location on a map and "Get your digital life back".

You're Alerted Instantly

iHound Software will alert you via email as soon as someone else tries to connect your device to a computer.

You Can Print a Report

Once your device has been located, you can print a report for the authorities that contains your device's information as well as the location where your device has been tracked.

Try iHound Now. For Free.

Sign up for an iHound account to begin protecting your devices. Track up to 3 devices for free.
Old 06-07-2009

You can use Navizon gps application, Navizon has released a beta version of the Navizon GPS application for Apple iPhone featuring a new option called Locate-by-SMS which allows you to locate your lost iPhone by sending an SMS text message to it. Download it from here

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: ,