| || |
Join Date: Dec 2008
Re: windows mobile 6.1 activesync Problem
- Set up a sync partnership with Windows Mobile Device Center[/b]
- If you haven?t already installed Windows Mobile Device Center, download Windows Mobile Device Center.
To set up Windows Mobile Device Center to sync content to your phone, you need to install Microsoft Outlook 2002, Outlook 2003, or Office Outlook 2007 on your computer if you haven?t already. To purchase a copy of Microsoft Office Outlook, go to Buy Microsoft Office Outlook 2007.
- Plug your phone into your computer by using a USB cable or cradle.
The first time you use Windows Mobile Device Center to sync content, you must use either a USB cable or a cradle to connect your phone to your computer. You can?t sync for the first time by using either Bluetooth or infrared.
- Windows Mobile Device Center opens automatically every time you connect your phone to sync, as soon as your computer detects it. If it doesn?t open, go to the Microsoft Forum: ActiveSync/Windows Mobile Device Center for possible solutions.
- On your computer, click Set up your device.
Your phone can have partnerships with only two computers at a time. If you try to set up a partnership with a third computer, you?ll need to delete one, and then click Next.
- Select the check boxes next to the information that you want to sync, and then click Next.
- Enter a name for your phone, and clear the check box if you don?t want a shortcut for Windows Mobile Device Center on your desktop.
- Click Set Up. Windows Mobile Device Center synchronizes the selected information.
To sync again, connect your phone to your computer, and then do one of the following:
- On your phone, click Start > ActiveSync > Sync.
- On your computer, in Windows Mobile Device Center, click Sync.