Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 04-07-2009

Apple iphone volume problem

Hi,

since last few days i have been facing a weird issue with iphone. all my video song volume is louder but the message alert tone Speaker, Ringtone, Headset, Receiver, Speakerphone volumes are not. Anyone knows how to change the iphone volume settings. what should i do to get noticeable volume on my iphone ?

Thank you
Old 04-07-2009

Re: Apple iphone volume problem

After finding the maximum speaker phone volume too low for normal use, what you can do is go to Celestial framework folder (/System/Library/Frameworks/Celestial.framework/) had a Maximum Volume property list, and try to edit and see if I could effect a volume boost.
In the property list,adjust the Default -> Default value up to 0.99, up from 0.7 and it will nicely boost my speaker volume.
Old 04-07-2009

Re: Apple iphone volume problem

iClarified released a Volume Boost patch for the iPhone 2.1 firmware. You can install the patch via the iClarified Cydia Repository. The Volume Boost (2.1.0) patch modifies the plists which set the Maximum Volume Limits on the iPhone. Those that live in regions which have legal limitations on volume will notice the most improvement. Remember the iPhone speaker is still quite weak so don?t expect any miracles; however, you will see an improvement.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: ,