Thread: Change the notification tones iphone 3g

Maecellus Guest

Change the notification tones iphone 3g

Hi,

I have apple iphone 3g and i would like to change the ringtones on my ihpone, How to change sms and caller ringtone in iphone 3g ?. and also let me know from where do i get the music tones for my apple iphone 3g, i went to itune store but they charge very high for ringtones.

Thank you

Re: Change the notification tones iphone 3g

First you must download ringtones

Choose "direct ringtones, select the" enable ringtones! "And select a ringtone" select global ringtone. You then arrive on the list of all your songs. Select the one you want to hear when your phone rings:

You no longer have been confirmed by clicking on "set as default ringtone" .Normally when you see this message you should hear the song. If this is not the case, make sure you do not vibrate mode and mount the volume (the first time my volume down to 0 so unexplained). If you do not hear the song at that time, you do not hear when you call.

It's over your tone is applied

Why you want to download ringtone from apple store or any other site. you can create your own ringtones using Nidesoft iTunes Converter, its an is an excellent Video to iTunes Converter tool which could convert Video files to iTunes movie. It could accept almost all the popular video formats as input and support video to all the Apple devices, including Video to iPod, Video to iPhone, Video to Apple TV. or you can also use Total video converter.

Maecellus Guest

Thank you for your help. can you provide me a download link of Total Video Converter or Nidesoft iTunes Converter ?.

Thank you again

Total Video Converter is a piece of extremely powerful and full-featured converter software that supports almost all video and audio formats. The software is designed to convert video for your mobile video player as 3gp, mp4, PSP, PS3, iPod, iPhone etc and also VCD or DVD Player, XBOX360.

Download Total Video Converter