Thread: A-DATA Unveils New Swivel-designed C903 USB Flash Drive

A-DATA Unveils New Swivel-designed C903 USB Flash Drive

A-DATA Technology today unveiled a brand-new swivel-designed C903 USB Flash Drive. Accentuated by its glossy, metallic swivel casing with a distinctive asymmetric contour therein, C903 is delicately designed to bring out the minimalist style with an innovative touch.

Unlike conventional swivel-designed USB flash drives, the unique asymmetric outer casing of C903 protects the USB connector and serves as a lock mechanism to prevent the connector from sticking out due to constant turning and wearing. The same design also enables users to turn and store the USB connector properly in place with much of an ease.

The glossy, metallic casing gives C903 an elegant look, making it an eye-catching fashion accessory when strapped to cellphones, bags or key chains. With capacity up to 32GB and two vivid colors to choose from, A-DATA C903 USB Flash Drive provides an ideal solution for carrying and transferring a large amount of data in style.

To accommodate the needs of today's users, A-DATA offers free download value-added software UFDtoGO (no registration required) and Norton Internet Security 2009 (60-day trial), aimed to enhance both mobility and security of A-DATA USB Flash Drives with just few mouse clicks away.

Re: A-DATA Unveils New Swivel-designed C903 USB Flash Drive

a new series of classic flash drives, the C903. The new drive has a shiny metal asymmetrical design with a swivel to facilitate access to the USB connector, can be red and blue, is available in capacities up to 32GB

Those who buy a C903 can download free software UFDtoGO that allows users to read e-mails, contact your friends (and foes), do an Internet search, and more all without leaving any trace on the PC, and a 60-day trial of Norton Internet Securit

Guys tell me wat do you think abt this:

Ultra stylish and portable Moser Baer Micro USB flash drives. Choose from 5 vibrant colours, these come with a rubber carrier and a lanyard which lets you use it as a key ring. Extremely portable with its small size, and stylish you can now wear it as a locket or an ear ring!! Enabled with MyZone, now you can create your own personal space which is password protected.
    Last edited by Maqbool; 24-09-2010 at 01:36 AM. Reason: External Links Not Allowed, Removed The Same.

Need some comments on the Moser Baer Micro USB flash drives. Should i go fr them....like i know there are other cheaper mods in the market bt the vibrant colors they are offering is hard to resist....can you guys help me with a similar product...if its there that is....

Yes you can go for that. Those drives are really awesome. I have a Kingston drive which does not look so stylish but provides a lifetime warranty on the same. USB are now very common products and you can choose the one which you want. There millions of models in which you might waste time to choose. The usb looks really slim and small which meets almost all types of requirements .

that is one hell of a review friend...cleared almost all my doubts
    Will go fr the Moser Baer ones then....cheers!!!