Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 03-07-2009

Compaq Presario 2500 repair instructions

I am having Compaq Presario 2500 laptop with Windows XP install on it. From few days i am facing issue like my laptop restarts automatically or sometime it takes a very long time to shut down and at start up also facing such kind of issues. So i think there would be some hardware issue and for that disassembling my laptop i need to have repair manual. Can anyone provide me the same.
Old 03-07-2009

I would suggest your to contact Compaq and tell them the issue they would definitely help you out with this issue and if it's an major issue then they would tell you to send it to service center and your laptop would be safe handle without having any risk to it, but make sure you do take backup of your important data before sending it to them because they don't take any responsibility of data.
Old 03-07-2009

If you are sure you can handle this issue by yourself then simply visit there Compaq website and over there search for your model and you would gets it's service manual respectively or else you can also call Customer support and tell them to provide you Repair manual they would send it to your either through email or at your mailing Address.
Old 03-07-2009

Compaq Presario 2500 Service manual

Service manual guide is very important because it's very useful when you are trying to troubleshoot by yourself at the same time it also provides comprehensive information on identifying Compaq Presario 2500 notebook features, components, and spare parts; troubleshooting notebook problems; and performing notebook disassemble procedures and this normally comes up with your laptop if you lost it then click on download for downloading it.

Download

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,