Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 03-07-2009

Facebook Photo Tagging Problem using iphone

Hi,

I am using Facebook application in my iphone, but i dont know how to tag my friends photos. I have attempted on many time to tag some photos but no success. I have rebooted the phone, and removed/reinstalled facebook in case it was a problem. but still i am unable to tag snaps in facebook using iphone

Any ideas? what should i do to tag my friends snaps ?
Old 03-07-2009

Re: Facebook Photo Tagging Problem using iphone

Check this video , it will help you in tagging the facebook photos using iphone . http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=553182326023
Old 03-07-2009

Do one thing , download the latest version of facebook, and then try to tag the snaps. you can download the facebook application from apple store or you can download it from facebook.
Old 04-07-2009

If you want to tag someone facebook picture then go to the picture which you want to tag and press down on a random part of the picture, its not that important. Then, while still holding down on a random part of the picture, you press with another finger the part where you wish to tag someone. Then it comes up with a list and you type the name or go through your list of contacts to find that particular person.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , ,