Thread: iphone outlook setup

iphone outlook setup

Hello,

I just bought a 3G iphone, it works very well. The sync is ok, except outlook. When I add an appointment on my iphone after sync, it does not appear in the Outlook 2003 calendar on my pc. The iPhone 3G can't sync over the air with an Exchange server and also sync to a desktop outlook setup. please help me.

Thank you

Re: iphone outlook setup

When you try to sync contacts, mail and / or timing of your iPhone / iPod touch on a PC with Outlook, iTunes displays the error message. Either there is no default mail client or the current mail client can not meet the demand for messaging. Run Microsoft Outlook and set it as default mail client. In a first time, follow the instructions in the error message.

Ouveze Microsoft Outlook . Go to Tools> Options, then in the "Other" tab Make sure the checkbox "Make Outlook the default program for mail, contacts and calendar , Confirm by clicking OK.

Re: iphone outlook setup

When syncing iPhone, you may receive an error message that states:

"Either there is no default mail client or the current mail client cannot fulfill the messaging request. Please run Microsoft Office Outlook and set it as the default mail client." "Either there is no default mail client or the current mail client can not fulfill the messaging request. Please run Microsoft Office Outlook and set it as the default mail client."

Products Affected Products Affected

iPhone, iPod touch, Windows XP, Windows Vista iPhone, iPod touch, Windows XP, Windows Vista
    Resolution Resolution

Set your default email client in the Control Panel. Set your default email client in the Control Panel.

In Microsoft Windows XP, follow these steps to resolve the issue: In Microsoft Windows XP, follow these steps to resolve the issue:

1. On the Start menu, click Control Panel . On the Start menu, click Control Panel.
    2. Click Internet Options (if you are in Category view instead of Classic, you must first select Network and Internet Connections). Click Internet Options (if you are in Category view instead of Classic, you must first select Network and Internet Connections).
    3. Click the Programs tab. Click the Programs tab.
    4. In the E-mail pop-up menu, choose Microsoft Office Outlook as the default mail client. In the E-mail pop-up menu, choose Microsoft Office Outlook as the default mail client.
    5. Click Apply. Click Apply.

In Microsoft Windows Vista, follow these steps to resolve the issue: In Microsoft Windows Vista, follow these steps to resolve the issue:

1. On the Start menu, click Default Programs . On the Start menu, click Default Programs.
    2. Select "Microsoft Office Outlook" on the left side. Select "Microsoft Office Outlook" on the left side.
    3. Select "Set This Program As Default" and click OK. Select "Set This Program As Default" and click OK.