Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 03-07-2009

Need help buying Apple iphone cases

Hi,

i want to buy a new case for my apple iphone. but a i am confused. which one is better to buy Leather, Plastic, Silicone Cases, Textile, Metal etc. can i buy iPhone 3G Shades Case Shades case are made with a 100% Polyurethane which is resistant to wrinkles,dirt,grease and water stain and also is easy to clean. my budget is around 30$. suggest me the best apple iphone case.

Thank you
Old 03-07-2009

Re: Need help buying Apple iphone cases

Get Belkin Eco-Conscious Formed Leather Case for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G.

The strong, refined design Eco-Conscious Formed Leather protects your iPhone 3G from everyday scratches and scuffs.
  • Complete iPhone3G protection
  • Access to all controls and dock connector
  • Allows charging while in case
  • Camera lens cutout
  • Direct access to widescreen with touch controls
  • Form-fitting leather construction
  • Natural felt interior
  • Custom fit for iPhone3G

The price of Belkin Eco-Conscious Formed Leather Case is $29.95 which is close to your budget.
Old 03-07-2009

Metal Deluxe iPhone 3G Case is made of anodized aircraft grade aluminum and designed according to the specific profile of your iPhone 3G. its a Lightweight aircraft grade scratch-resistant anodized aluminum. The Neoprene lining holds your iPhone securely in place and cushions it from impact, The iPhone is fully functional while in the case. The Cutouts give easy access to earphone jack, volume switch, dock connector port and touch screen.
Old 03-07-2009

Buy Apple iPhone 3G/3GS invisible SHIELD case. v is an exceptionally clear and virtually indestructible film that will protect your iPhone 3G from unsightly scratches. Our exclusive, patented film with nano-memory technology covers and shields your device, keeping it as pristine as the day you took it out of the box. The precision pre-cut invisibleSHIELD applies directly to your iPhone 3G, providing the toughest, most durable protection you will find. The invisibleSHIELD has its origins in the military, where it was used to protect high-speed helicopter blades from dust, dirt and debris. Now you can use that same powerful technology to protect your iPhone 3G.

The invisibleSHIELD is only .2 millimeters thick making it the slimmest iPhone 3G skin or iPhone 3G cover of its kind. It is so tough that we back it with a lifetime guarantee. So, if it ever does wear or scratch, we will replace it for free, for the life of your device. And if you ever need to remove the invisibleSHIELD, no problem; it comes off clean and leaves no sticky residue.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: ,