Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to connect sony handycam to pc for video

Portable Devices

Old 02-07-2009

How to connect sony handycam to pc for video

I recorded some video in my friends sony handycam. Now i want to copy that video on my pc can anyone tell me how to connect sony handycam to pc ?

Old 02-07-2009

Re: How to connect sony handycam to pc for video

Have you install sony handycam CD. If not then first install cd on your computer and then try to connect Sony Handy cam to computer. Hope after installing cd on you pc you can copy handy cam video on computer.
Old 02-07-2009

Connect your handycam to the power supply and then connect it to your PC using a Firewire or USB cable. I will recommend you use a Firewire cable because the transfer rate is better.
Old 02-07-2009

I always use Pinnacle Studio 9.4 to capture the video because in that i can set the quality of the video captured. so while watching on computer quality remain nice. I will recommend you use Pinnacle Studio 9.4 for quality video.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: ,