Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 01-07-2009

Where is the MMS option in iPhone 3G 3.0

I promoted my iPhone3G built software to latest version 3.0 but I was disappointed to see that the MMS feature of my handset missed. I can 't find images or MMS option in the message section. What went wrong? Is any fix available for this ? Please help.
Old 01-07-2009

Re: Where is the MMS option in iPhone 3G 3.0

It would be tied directly to the 3G iPhone's lack of a video camera, you can' t share video files if you can 't the shoot or save it natively on the device. but with a simple trick MMS feature would be available on the SMS and Photo wizard. Heres how:-
  • First of all you must be sure of your carrier that it supports the MMS feature or not.

• If yes, than connect the phone to iTunes again. A message will pop up in your Assemblies of the bearer to update. This is important because your carriers settings with the launch of MMS has been updated.

• Now Press and hold down the sleep/wake button on the top-right corner of the iPhone to reboot the iPhone 3G
Thats it.. You are done !!
Old 01-07-2009

The MMS details vary from carrier to carrier. While many international carriers have MMS with iPhone 3.0 launch is accepted, AT & T is most notable exception.ATT has not removed the MMS block for all iPhone accounts, so MMS is disabled until they 'fix' problem 'that would be an hour repair should only require
Old 01-07-2009

According to BGR, the reason for the MMS delay is that AT&T has to manually remove all the ?Opt Out MMS codes? on each account.For more important features of iPhone 3G 3.0, see this :

New feature inside iphone 3g Os3.0

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , ,