Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

LG Voyager doesn't show up on my computer

Portable Devices

Old 01-07-2009

LG Voyager doesn't show up on my computer

I am having LG Voyager with me & want all my computer images & songs to be transferred to it. I have never connect any mobile to my computer.... Can anyone tell me how to use it??? Please Help....!

Old 01-07-2009

Re: LG Voyager doesn't show up on my computer

I think you might have got a cord with it which can be connected to the USB port & a CD or DVD might be given with it for connectivity & uaer guide to your phone Just install suit for it or driver for that phone & enjoy the connection....!
Old 01-07-2009

Here is a similar thread made for it Hope it solves your problem just have a look at it :

Verizon LG Voyager firmware update
Old 01-07-2009

I hope you have now learned how to transfer file from computer to phone. If not then after connecting to the the computer & installing the software you just need to select the file & right click on it & select send to your mobile phone.....! Hope now it solved your complete problem if require any further assistance just post it here....!

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , ,