Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 01-07-2009
Members

Laptop power connector issue

I am having Dell laptop with me, i don't know from few days whenever i am charging my laptop after few minutes it won't charged and it automatically charge again i don't know what would be the issue. Can anyone give the views what would be the issue, will it be a power connection issue.
Old 01-07-2009

Re: Laptop power connector issue

It might happen that your adapter is not working properly please have a check of your adapter by checking it on some else laptop if you are facing the same issue then your adapter is not working properly and you need to change it and at the same time also check the socket on which you are connecting your laptop because of which you are facing this issue.
Old 01-07-2009
Members

Laptop power connector problem

I had a check for the same my adapter is working properly and when i told my friend about the same he told me that there would be some issue with your power connector on your laptop try to replace it with a new one. Can anyone tell me how to do it because i don't have any idea about it and my friend too don't know how to replace it.
Old 01-07-2009

Re: Laptop power connector issue

I would suggest you not to replace the adapter by yourself instead of that if your laptop is under warranty period then send it to Dell and they will replace your power connector if you try to do it by yourself and made some any mistake then your laptop motherboard and many other part would get burned out.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , ,