Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 01-07-2009

Dell power button not working

I am having Dell Inspiron 1000 laptop with me everything was working fine till yesterday but today when i try to start my laptop it's was not powering ON. I don't know what would be the issue, i have try to ask my friend too but was not able to solve it. Does anyone facing such kind of issue.
Old 01-07-2009

Try to check your battery it might happen that your battery would be very low that's why you are not able to Power it ON. Try to remove your battery and start it directly through AC adapter it might happen you would be able to start your laptop because this is the common issue in Dell laptop.
Old 01-07-2009

I had a check for the same but still facing same issue and at the same time i had also checked my battery and adapter are working properly. I guess there is some thing else i don't know about it.
Old 01-07-2009

Re: Dell power button not working

I am also having Dell laptop with me and was facing similar type of issues when i connect Dell they told me that my power ON switch is not working properly and when i went to give my laptop most of the people had came with same issue so it might happen that your Power ON switch is not working hope you would be also facing same issue try to connect Dell and tell him about the scene and they would replace your Power switch.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , ,