Thread: Toshiba laptop won't start correctly

Toshiba laptop won't start correctly

Hi friends,

My brother is having Toshiba laptop with him from few days he is facing some issue with this laptop whenever he try to start his laptop he is getting some kind of message and after that when he clicks on OK it allows him to go ahead he is really got frustrated with this. Can anyone help us out with this issue.

Sure i will help you out with this before that may i know what kind of error message does your brother is getting so that i can provide you an perfect solution and does your laptop gets shut down after 20-30 minutes then there would be some other issue too and which Operating system are you currently using it.

My brother is having Windows XP SP 2 as his operating system and during startup he is getting message as some .dll files are missing and when i am playing games on his laptop his laptop would restart automatically and sometime at 10-15 minutes interval too even if it's idea. Please help us with this issue and we are facing this for first time only.

Re: Toshiba laptop won't start correctly

If you are getting .dll file missing message then reinstalling your Operating system would solve our issue because it might happen that file have gone corrupted or could be deleted by Anti virus software which is being install on your laptop. After doing this too if you still face issue then refer to below links

My laptop restarts itself
    http://forums.techarena.in/vista-har...es/1039415.htm
    Laptop overheating problem
    Overheating Toshiba Satellite A105 Laptop