A final release of the popular VoIP-client for devices based on Windows Mobile. Mobile version 3.0 includes a fully functional version of a desktop client.
Potential clients are even more: mobile users can
- send files
- send SMS
And of course, the user has the opportunity to take advantage of VoIP calls.
Skype real gift for the traveler. Subject to the availability of free access points Wi-Fi or 3G connection, inexpensive, can be made much make voice calls while roaming and the ability to send SMS allows access to every phone.
Skype 3.0 can run on operating system Windows Mobile Professional or Windows Mobile Standard Version 5, 6 and 6.1. Distribution of the "weight" of about 12 MB.
- Compatible device with Windows Mobile Professional or Windows Mobile Standard; versions 5, 6 and 6.1. Compatible devices: Pocket PC, Classic or Professional; Smartphone and standard devices.
- You need a minimum 12MB of free storage memory on your device to install Skype or 6MB free if you are installing from a memory card.
- Please note that data usage costs apply for using Skype over 3G mobile networks (EDGE, EV-DO and UMTS), so we recommend an unlimited data plan.
- WiFi connection or 3G/2G data connection (we cannot guarantee voice quality over 3G/2G. You may also be liable to additional data charges so please check with your operator before using).
- Use a headset for the best sound quality on calls.