Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to get into Voicemail in my cell phone

Portable Devices

Old 01-07-2009

How to get into Voicemail in my cell phone

I am using Samsung cell phone. I want to use the Voicemail feature of my phone. I have enabled the Voicemail feature in my cell phone but don't know how to get into it. How can I get voicemail in my cell phone ?

does anybody knows how to get this feature ? kindly suggest some ideas....
thanks

Old 01-07-2009

Re: How to get into Voicemail in my cell phone

Try calling your own cell phone number from your cellphone? Does that get you to voicemail ?

OR
Press * (star) - when you press * , it will ask you for the password. Enter the password and you would be through to access your voice mailbox.
Old 01-07-2009

Voice mail on a cell phone works similarly to a message machine for a land line, as callers are able to leave voice messages in an in-box for the recipient to listen to at a later time.
Old 02-07-2009

VoiceMail is a network feature, and not a phone feature. You can call your network provider and ask whether they offer this service. Since you are using Nokia N-series, it has the voicemail feature available and if your network provider provides you Voicemail feature, then you can easily use it.

Usually all the network providers do provide this feature. You just need to call a separate voice mail number and then enter a PIN code to get in, when you're not using your actual phone.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , ,