Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 01-07-2009

Motorola q 9c gps help

Hi.

I have new Moto Q 9c with Gps but i am facing problem using Google maps. Google maps seems not to recognize it at all. gps is turned on and everything is ready. is there any other software which i can use the gps so that i can click a button and know where my location is at that moment. i am using verizon and it seems to be that the VZW version is locked down too and only works with VZnav. please help me.

Thank you
Old 01-07-2009

Re: Motorola q 9c gps help

Motorola Q 9c has built in GPS , you can use microsoft livesearch , yahoo, google maps with built in gps in motoq. there is no charge . to acti vate you have to go to moto q settings, from start menu >settings >phone settings >gps ON/OFF. if its still not working then do master reset. it will restore all the original settings.
Old 01-07-2009

You can use Live Search Mobile its the best software, it will give directions/maps/traffic based on addresses and/or current GPS coordinates, it uses uses built in moto q 9c gps. the software is free and will work on windows mobile 6.
Old 01-07-2009

You can take Motorola Q 9c Verizon GPS Navigation, Verizon Wireless' VZ Navigator GPS service which provides access to over 14 million points of interest. With the Q9c smartphone, users can receive maps as well as audible and visual turn-by-turn directions, and can locate various business meeting destinations, restaurants, ATMs and so on.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,