Thread: How to get a dvd on your zune

How to get a dvd on your zune

Hi

I recently purchase ZUNE 16 player i want to install latest Movie DVD on zune player is any one know how to watch dvd on zune ? movies size is around 1 gb . I don't have any converter to watch movie.

Re: How to get a dvd on your zune

I am using Avex DVD To Zune Converter to watch dvd on zune. It like with the iPod coverter software I sampled, all 3 did an excellent. Good quality play back and sound. It have pretty much the same options and functionality.

Download Cucusoft DVD to Zune Converter. Cucusoft DVD to Zune Converter is the easiest to use DVD to Zune converter software available. Cucusoft DVD to Zune Converter is the easiest to use DVD to Zune converter software available. It can convert almost any type of DVD to play on Microsoft Zune Video player. It’s a powerful DVD to Zune converter with very fast conversion speed.

DVDShrink is a free DVD ripping tool that will also rip other content including Subtitles. Insert the DVD disc into your computer and open DVDshrink. on click on Disc icon which says "Open Disc." and browse to the drive. When you backup the DVD files with DVDshrink, it will divide the file if it's larger than 1 GB. So a 4 GB .VOB file will be divided into four sections. Open VirtualDub and import the First Part of your movie. You have to import the Beginning part of the movie first because you will be combing them so that they are in sequ. Now you will get the Full Movie in one .AVI video file but we need to convert it to Zune .WMV format. Now open your Zune Software and select the Video section of your Collection. Import the Final Video by dragging it into your collection.