Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 30-06-2009

iphone monthly charges

Hi,

i would like to know the monthly charges of apple iphone. How much it will cost me monthly if i get the plan with the lowest number of minutes. i will gonna use it for web surfing and emails. if there is no data plan available then how much extra is it for the iPhone data plan ? There is nothing in the apple site about current generation iPhone plans, but hopefully they stay the same since they are limited to EDGE data with the current generation iPhone.

Thank you
Old 30-06-2009

Re: iphone monthly charges

There different plans , depending on plan which you are taking ,data plan, or text plan.There is no charge for the web services, you only get charged for texts and air time. I have 700 minutes and 1500 texts a month for a little more than $100 a month. the plans are also depends on the carrier you are choosing.
Old 30-06-2009

There is one business plan launched by AT&T, it is must have plan for Business users. Monthly data access will be US$45/month in addition to a qualifying voice plan. The new pricing scheme also means that AT&T will no longer be kicking back any monthly fees to Apple.
Old 30-06-2009

According to the AT&T press release, the new iPhone 3G data plan will actually increase US$10/month to US$30/month. In addition you will need a voice plan starting at US$39.99/month so the total monthly fee to use an iPhone 3G will increase US$10/month or US$240 over the life of the new 2-year contract.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: ,