Thread: How can i delete songs from my iPod Touch

How can i delete songs from my iPod Touch

It is really surprising. I was gifted with an Apple's iPod touch last month. There are lots of songs and music from which i have got bored now. So when i tried to delete some songs from my iPod, i was shocked as i can not find delete option. How can i delete the songs from my Device ? Please help.

Re: How can i delete songs from my iPod Touch

Unfortunately there is no way to songs from the iPod touch itself deleted. Songs from your iPod touch will delete it through iTunes only.When iPod is set to automatically sync all music with iTunes (default setting), songs and playlists that are added or deleted from your iTunes Library will also be added or deleted from your iPod when the iPod is connected and synced with iTunes. If your iPod is set to only sync certain playlists automatically, songs are added or removed from the iPod when they are added or removed from the playlists in iTunes that are synced to iPod.

For songs from your iPod touch or deleted your other iPods iTunes settings to "Manual" mode will have places. You can do that in iTunes with your iPod under "Devices" on the left, click the Summary tab and make sure "Manually manage music and videos" is checked.

If you prefer to manage the songs and playlists on your iPod separately from the way you manage them in iTunes, start by setting iTunes to Manually manage the content on your iPod.To set iTunes and to configure iPod for manual management, just go through this steps;-
    1. Connect iPod or iPhone to your computer.

2. Open iTunes.

3. Select iPod or iPhone in the Devices list.

4. Click the Summary tab and select "Manually manage music and videos."

5. Click Apply.

6. When manual management is enabled, you can still sync some content automatically. Select any content tab such as Video to enable automatic syncing for that type of content.

Next, Click the gray triangle icon next to your iPod in the iTunes Source pane. This will allow you to see the contents of your iPod. You can add playlists and songs store in iTunes to your iPod simply dragging them to the iPod in the Source pane.

You can remove items from the iPod by highlighting them as they appear on the iPod and choose Delete from the Edit menu. You are done.

Here is the step by step process of deleting songs from your iPod touch using iTunes:-

• Open iTunes and put in your iPod touch.
    • Under "Devices" click on the icon of the iPod touch.
    • Then click the icon next to your iPod touch.
    • You can see a list of different media types such as Music to see, movies, TV shows, podcasts, and more.
    • We like songs of the selected "Music" of the iPod touch off the menu by pressing the delete button.
    • All your songs are in the main content area are listed.
    • Click the song you want to remove your iPod touch and the key to the "Delete" on your keyboard or push "click" on the song and roll down to the song "To remove the right to remove.
    • To select multiple songs immediately under pressure "CTRL" and click on each song.
    • Multiple clicks to select the songs in a row on the first song to the key of the "shift" to be abolished and suppress and the last song selection.