Thread: How to use iPhone 3GS Voice Control

How to use iPhone 3GS Voice Control

I am having a iPhone 3GS & wanted to learn Voice Control... Do someone have iPhone 3GS & have experienced What are all the voice commands I can use?... Does anyone know how to use Voice control in iPhone 3GS....???? Please Help....!

Re: How to use iPhone 3GS Voice Control

3GS iPhone allows you to use your voice to make phone calls or control music. Its a nice little feature for hands free operation especially when driving.

To activate the Voice Control feature :
    Press and hold the home button on your iPhone or press and hold the center button on the receiver's head of iPhone. After a second or two of the control interface should appear and the voice you will hear a beep that indicates that is ready for your command.

Voice commands you can use :

1. Call a contact : Say 'call' or 'dial' plus the name of a person in your contacts to call that person. If they have multiple numbers the iPhone will prompt you for which number, i.e. 'Home' or 'mobile'.

2. Dial a number : Say 'call' or 'dial' and then the number

3. If you make a mistake : You can say 'wrong', 'not that one', 'not that', 'no', or 'nope.'

4. Play music : Say 'play' or 'play music.'

5. Pause music : Say 'pause' or 'pause music.'

6. Change songs : Say 'next song' or 'previous song.'

7. Play an album, artist, or playlist : Say 'play', then say 'album', 'artist', or 'playlist' and the name.

8. To enable shuffle : Say 'shuffle.'

9. Get current track info : Say 'what’s playing', 'what song is this', 'who sings this song', or 'who is this song by.'

10. Use Genius : Say 'Genius', 'play more like this', or 'play more songs like this.'

11. Cancel Voice Control : Say 'Cancel'.

Try directly in mic of iPhone if spoke of speaking you to someone on the tel., and speak in a clear and natural voice. At speaking pause lichtjes - between words, and use complete names. That it. I must say work of the commands of the voice it exactly from the box free well. Approximately its mine some complaints which you must enter constantly and from the manner of the command of the voice using above described technique of the seizure button and that the standaardstem are understand a smattering thorny from time to time. No DC X „Alex here. That said it nice is have voice monitoring of iPhone and I look forward to better as of now of updates to get.