Page 1 of 16 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Dell inspiron 1525 system password reset

Dell inspiron 1525 system password reset

How to Chip reset/system password reset Dell inspiron 1525?

Re: Dell inspiron 1525 system password reset

Dell can do it, if they agree (and for a fee). If you got any legitimate need to circumvent a password scheme, you need to contact the software / hardware and request their assistance , for Phoenix BIOS password recovery issues should be taken up with Phoenix Technologies

and have a look at this thread : dell inspiron 1100 bios reset

The simple solution for you is to run the Image Restore. Restart you system and Press F8 continuously. Warning : You will lose all your data and settings. Then in the boot menu select repair from the Advance Boot Option and press Enter. Select your language and click on Next. Provide you Administrator Password if prompted. Click on Dell Factory Image Restore. Give yes to reformat the hard disk and restore your system factory settings. Second thing if this does not work for you then you will need to open the machine and remove the CMOS battery. Place it back after 1 minute. All the passwords will be deleted. The Battery located on the mother board so you will need to take a help of a technician.

Can you log into windows? If you can start windows, there are tools to flash your BIOS from windows. Download the BIOS for your laptop and the flashing tool and flash your BIOS, you laptop will then have a new and fresh BIOS.

In order to reset your bios password you need to call dell . First try any 3 wrong password then you will get a service tag something like" XXXXXXX-595B". Now call dell and give them the service tag, they give a password that will you unlock you labtop. Hope this will help you.

Mastermindit Guest

Easy way to get Dell HDD and bios master password
    Email your model and service tag and they email back your bios master password and or HDD password for your Dell computer. Free but donations are encouraged

How to reset BIOS password in Inspiron 1545 - Part 1

I have a Dell Inspiron 1545 laptop, running with windows vista platform. Recently I encounter a problem in my machine. Which is while I access the laptop at my home, this shows me an error massage “#JD1J9H1-595B” along with that shows that the file is password protected. Not able to access by the user. I have no idea to remove the password from BIOS. So I am here to get information on this topic. Any information about this will appreciated greatly.

Re: How to reset BIOS password in Inspiron 1545

if someone is forget the BIOS password of the machine then this can possible to raging this by using the generic BIOS password, which is used for bypass unknown password in your BIOS console, whether it applied as wrong or not able to remember the password then by this process you can easily recover the password which is used in your machine’s BIOS. By this process you can also able to change the default password or existing one. Before that I suggest you to clean the BIOS chip set, by this you may able to locate the password that you missed. This will be done before applying the BIOS password in the console.

I have a simple way to recover the BIOS password from the console for that you need to remove the CMOS battery from your machine. The machine will by default remember the time and the mode when unplugged from nay attachment. It will remember the setting those care applied in the machine, before unplug it. Because this is a small battery which is stored almost all the setting and the options those are applied in the machine. Remember one thing that , this process might not be suitable with laptop hardware. Ok now proceed to the process with CMOS battery, open the case of your machine and in the board locate the CMOS battery, this will, during that makes sure that machine is not plugged with the power. Now plugged any USB driver in to the machine and wait for the response from your machine. plugged everything in your machine and enter into the BIOS setting window. Select load BIOS by default and save the changes, and lastly click on save. I hope this will definitely help you to resolve the issue with you BIOS in the machine.

I had the similar issue, the problem is in the last day when I tried to access a file from my document, it shows that, not be able to access that file by the user who is access the machine. I instantly reboot the machine and again tried to open the file, this time similar happens. It also not allowed by accessing some other files extensions like the audio file not able to play game. What is the actual problem of this is, anyone having any idea on this issue. Exactly this problem few days back was having another issue, which is it simply stopped working in middle of the working and directs me, not to allowed to access machine. Suggest me something; I have no idea on this.

need reset bios password to dell inspiron 1545

hi i need some help resetting a bios password for a friend i have who got a dell inspiron from another guy and they didnt get the bios password. the service tag is 2KLM1K1. how do i go about resetting/removing it? i dont mind if i have to get dirty with it.

Re: need reset bios password to dell inspiron 1545

Well, basically there are 2 simple ways to reset the BIOS passwords in Dell systems. First is by simply removing the CMOS battery, this will remove all passwords stored on your system. And second is by using the generic BIOS password, which is to bypass unknown password in the BIOS console. Just try out these steps, i hope anyone should work for you. For more help, just go through these articles:

dell inspiron 1100 bios reset
    Dell inspiron 1525 system password reset

Dears,

if anyone can help me that will be great

I have a DELL inspiron 1545 laptop
    recently I have not been able to log in to it because of this message
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    this computer system, is protected by a password authentication system.
    you cannot access the data on this computer without the correct password.
    plase type in the system or administrator password and press <Enter>
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thank you in advance
    Azem

Probably you can reset all passwords by removing the CMOS battery. Did you tried that ? If not, go ahead and try to remove the CMOS battery,. The difficult part here is opening the laptop's cover. See if you can remove it. If not, than better take it to service center or any local repair shop.

LMAO! People over complicate simple stuff! I have read 2 many posts on the net of people destroying their laptops by opening them and tinkering with them!

"take it to service center or any local repair shop." LMAO! Yea, Or call Dell!

Page 1 of 16 12 ... LastLast