Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 29-06-2009

Help Connecting plantronics bluetooth to phone

Hi,

I have the Motorola Razr V3 mobile phone. recently i bought Plantronics Bluetooth headset but i am unable to connect Plantronics Bluetooth headset .can you tell me How to connect your plantronics bluetooth to your phone.

Thank you
Old 29-06-2009

Re: Help Connecting plantronics bluetooth to phone

Hey have u got the bluetooth in pairing mode ? to do that turn on bluetooth, Make sure that the headset is in the proper mode for the phone to find it. When headset is detected in phone then start pairing. make sure that headset is in pairing/discoverable. because the Bluetooth device will never find the headset unless it is in pairing/discoverable mode. Note: All Bluetooth headsets listed below have the passkey of "0000". after entering this passkey, your phone is ready to use with plantronics bluetooth.
Old 29-06-2009

I have already did what you said but still i am facing problem with the Bluetooth connection. what happens is that my Moto Razr doesnt detect the plantronics bluetooth headset even when its in discoverable mode. please help me
Old 29-06-2009

This is the most common problem faced by many people You can easily resolve the problem by going into the Initial Setup menu of the Razor phone, and switching Battery Saver to Off, instead of On. That should fix MOST dropped Bluetooth connections on this particular phone. See your Razor phone user guide/manual for specific instructions.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,