Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 26-06-2009

Access iPhone "Camera Roll"

How can i get access to the camera roll from iphone app ? i have tried every thing i cant get access via installer ! So is there another source that has it? It would be appreciated if somone could tell me.
Old 26-06-2009

Re: Access iPhone "Camera Roll"

Information from ipodtouchfans

Connect your iphone to your to PC and launch iPhone Browser . after you go there :

go into /System/Library/CoreService/Springboard.app and find the N45AP.plist file and save it to your desktop
then u open it with wordpad and insert this
"<key>camera</key>
<true/>" under
<key>piezo-clicker</key>
<true/>

for example like this:

<key>piezo-clicker</key>
<true/>
<key>camera</key>
<true/>

After you save the file wordpad then put it back on your iphone, after restarting it go into Photos and there you will find camera roll .
Old 26-06-2009

Camera roll is reachable within the Iphone . you can find it in \private\var\mobile\Media\DCIM\ . The folders are named 100APPLE, 101APPLE, etc
Old 26-06-2009

You can Access your iphone using WinSCP or cyberduck. after you get in Set permissions for the /private/var/mobile/Media/DCIM folder to 777 and you can try to install sbsettings and then use the fix dir permission inside the sbsettings app

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: ,