Thread: Acer Aspire 7738 Price in India

Acer Aspire 7738 Price in India

The new Acer Aspire 7738 is a large 17.3-inch widescreen display laptop powered by the Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T6500 and up to 4GB DDR3 1066 SDRAM.The Aspire® 7738 delivers high-definition imagery on a roomy 17.3″ 16:9 display and features cutting-edge surround sound with Dolby®-optimized surround sound. Enjoy entertainment bliss and experience creative productivity features from the best in the business!

Features of the new Acer Aspire 7738 laptop:

Big-screen cinematic sensation!
    The Aspire 7738 serves up the best sights and sounds of movies, home video, Internet clips and even television (TV-tuner optional). Industry-leading graphics and a Blu-ray Disc™ drive (spec varies) ensure playback with true-to-master precision.

Amazing sights and sounds
    The 17.3″ CineCrystal™ widescreen display features a 16:9 aspect ratio, high pixel resolution and 8 ms response time to portray crisp, smooth-moving imagery. Match that with the 3rd Generation Dolby®-optimized surround sound system plus two built-in stereo speakers and the Acer Tuba CineBass and you have the ingredients for a real audio-visual extravaganza!

Performance you can rely on
    A top-brand processor and chipset breeze through the most demanding applications, promising you a premium notebook experience. Other advanced performance features include speedy DDR3 memory, a massive hard disk drive and Acer Bio-Protection for added secturity.

Always in control
    Acer enhances control over your entertainment, work and life! The Acer CineDash Lite media console and multi-gesture touchpad help you operate your notebook with ultra-smooth efficiency. Acer PowerSmart Manager handles power use, while Acer Backup Manager and Acer eRecovery Management take care of your cherished files.

Specifications of the new Acer Aspire 7738 laptop:

• Genuine Windows Vista® Home Premium
    • Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor T6500
    • 2MB L2 cache, 2.10GHz, 800MHz FSB
    • Mobile Intel® PM45 Express chipset
    • Up to 4GB DDR3 1066 SDRAM
    • 250GB SATA hard drive, 5400RPM
    • Integrated variable-speed Super-Multi optical drive:
    • 5-in-1 card reader for optional MultiMediaCard™, Secure Digital card, Memory Stick®, Memory Stick PRO™ or xD-Picture Card™
    • 17.3-inch (1600 x 900) high-brightness (220 nit) Acer® CineCrystal LED-backlit TFT LCD display with Up to 16.7 million colors
    • Discrete NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 130M graphics (1024MB dedicated memory, up to 1791MB shared system memory)
    • Acer® Crystal Eye webcam
    • Microsoft® DirectX® 10.0 support
    • VGA and HDMI™ (High-Definition Multimedia Interface™) with HDCP (high-bandwidth digital-content protection) support ports
    • Dolby®-optimized surround-sound system with two integrated stereo speakers
    • Four USB 2.0 ports
    • Intel® Wireless WiFi Link network connection supporting 802.11a/b/g/Draft-N wireless LAN, Acer® SignalUp technology for enhanced antenna efficiency
    • Bluetooth® 2.0 + EDR (enhanced data rate) wireless PAN
    • Gigabit LAN, Wake-on-LAN ready
    • V.92 56Kbps* data/fax modem, PTT (postal, telegraph, telephone) certified in select countries, Wake-on-Ring ready
    • 3.4kg weight
    • 90-watt AC adapter
    • Eight-cell lithium ion battery: up to 3.5 hours life

Price:The new Acer Aspire 7738 price is expected to start from around Rs.45,000 in India.

Re: Acer Aspire 7738 Price in India

hi
    where can I buy this one ... I am in delhi ... The acer india website doesn't show this one in their product list

I thin you should go and check out in chroma store or acer store . near you

Visit Nehru Place IT Hub.....

Nehru Place IT Hub is a online dealers community of Asia's biggest IT Market Nehru Place in New Delhi.

Hi…
    there is no mention of the thing on the nehru place it hub and my local acer point guy told me that he had no info on this one yet ...
    where can i get this one? I am in doubt bcoz the acer india website doesn’t show this one as well .