Thread: Unlock the keypad on my cell phone

Unlock the keypad on my cell phone

I have recently receive LG Chocolate mobile phone from my company. I am able to make calls ans receive sms but i don't know what i have pressed by mistake my phone has locked and it's asking me for password but i haven't set any password for the same does anyone know how to unlock keypad password of a mobile phone.

Verizon's CDMA phones can not be unlocked for use on other networks. Techniques for unlocking a phone vary between phone models and phone carriers. The techniques outlined below are some that you may use to unlock your phone.

If you want to unlock your keypad of your phone then simply read the manual which has came with your phone or just hold Down # for few seconds it will say lock, if u look in the bottom right corner it says unlock so then u just hold down # again and then the bottom right corner will change from unlock.

Re: Unlock the keypad on my cell phone

hello.
    i have a little problem. i buyed my phone used and the guy who sold me the phone he didnt have any codes for it. what i need to do is to restore settings but the phone is asking for a code.
    my phone is chinese. (wifi mobile x6) if u search for it they are rwo types is one red and the other blu.
    can someone help me please? thankyou!

Re: Unlock the keypad on my cell phone

For that if you can arrange the manual of your phone, that can help you. In that the security code is mentioned. By default mostly the codes are 123456 or four times 0. If this does not work then it is possible that the code was already changed. The only way to fix it is to flash your phones software. But that only be done on proper repair centers.