Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 22-06-2009

question about music on n95

hi
i have a nokia N95, with a 16 GB memory card.
the memory is completely full, asspecially by "aac" songs, and i don't have space for more music which i would like to inseret.
i want to ask if there are any ways to hear music in my phone in other ways, perhaps by streaming or via an external memory or something else..
i would be happy if someone will help me...

Thanks you in advance....
Asaf
Old 22-06-2009

Re: question about music on n95

For such features like streaming, i think you will have to wait for about a year. This is not possible as of now, but will be possible when 3G technology is fully implemented... Till then, remove the songs that you don't listen to...
Old 24-06-2009

Actually, most of the times, I'm using wifi to access the internet from my phone and streaming can be very useful for me.
so, if somebody knows any application which can help me to do this, i will be happy if you'll advertise the apllication....

thanks.
Old 24-06-2009

Well there is an option to stream Audio/Video of your home TV/Computer to your Nokia N95. But this may be costly, You will need to purchase Slingbox. It is a Digital Box that transfers the home TV or computer's Audio/Video over an internet connection to remote place and noe it has an application for Nokia's N95 too... One more problem, your phone must be equiped with High Speed [3G] internet or you must be in the wifi range of your home...
Old 25-06-2009

thank you very much. i will check the "Singlebox"...
Old 26-06-2009

hi

i checked the "Silnglebox", it looks good, but like you sad it's too expensive for me.
So, i suuceed to find a site, which says that he can do what i'm looking for, completly free. so i check it now,

the site is: mecanto.com
Old 26-06-2009

All right you can hear music on Internet radio....so no need to store the music..and I think there is no sense in upgrading the memory some thing like in case of you (even if you don't have such facility right now)

Nokia Internet Radio, a beta streaming radio service which provides access to a large selection of the web's stations as well as filtering by name, language, country, genre and popularity on your N95..you are able to bookmark your favourite stations for easy recall
Old 28-06-2009

first of all, thank you.
I took a look at the "Internet Radio", and it looks not bad, but i'm looking for something that let me listen to my own music and my own playlists.
and mecanto seems that it's can do the work.
i steal check it, but steal now it looks like the right way to do what i have been looking for.

maybe you should try to use it too.

http://mecanto.com

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , , ,