Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 22-06-2009
Members

How do i delete ozmail from my phone

Hi,

I have nokia N96, previously i was using nokia N 82 with Verizon. i use 'Mobile email" service. Now When i put my sim card in the N96 unlocked phone i started getting the mobile ozmail mail oz. i dont know how to get rid of it. I want to OZmail website but it has no information links. I have checked my email account options and checked 'never send alerts' but unable to turned them off.

please help!!!!
Old 22-06-2009

Re: How do i delete ozmail from my phone

Verizon offers two email services to the "Mail and Web" Versamail which is downloaded from the My Centro and ozmail, OZ Mail is and odd sort of "push" email. what you can do is that delete all your ozmail settings from your nokia N96, and use Centro its better "Mail and Web" data package as compare to ozmail.
Old 22-06-2009

Re: How do i delete ozmail from my phone

What you can do is insert your sim card in to your Nokia N 82 and delete all email account settings on your n82. and in on your new phone use Versamail which is downloaded from the "My Centro" application and is listed as "Mail" on the Centro. or you can also Change the password on the email account so Verizon/OZmail can't get it.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , ,