Thread: Simple way to unlock nokia phone 5300

Simple way to unlock nokia phone 5300

I have purchased second hand Nokia 5300 mobile phone, Related to Unlocking my mobile phone I had called the T-Mobile customer care but i don't understand them. They gave me the unlock code for my mobile nokia 5300, but i don't understand How do i unlock my cell phone, nor that was working properly? so please let me know is there any other simple way to do it?

Thanks for your help...

Re: Simple way to unlock nokia phone 5300

Download software to generate the unlocking code. Find the Serial number of the cell phone, also known as your IMEI number. This can be done by either removing the back of your cell phone and looking underneath the battery, it would be an 16 or 20 digit code number. Using the software you have downloaded, enter in your Manufacturer. your model number, and your IMEI number. Also enter your country and the Network. You should see a message “Insert SIM Card”. Begin entering your generated code. Enter all of the characters you see in your code, including the # symbols. To get a ’p’ press * 3 times, to get a ’+’ press the * key 2 times, to get a ’w’ press the * key 4 times. Disregard any spaces in the code.

I will suggest you to First Install FExplorer in your phone memory. then need to go to drive C: there you will find a file called mmcstore, Send it to your pc directly for that you may use the usb as well and open it in notepad to rename the file. At the end of the file you will find your password. T-Mobile will unlock your phone only if you have a phone number (sim) with them. It's free for their customers and they will unlock it for you if you call Customer Service and tell them that you want to be able to use your phone outside of country.

priya12 Guest

hai,
    I have nokia mobile locked with Airtel.I unlock my mobile using the code.And i got the unlocking code from unlock solutions.It's also guides me.

shreya123 Guest

hi,
    unlock codes are with out any rivalry the best method to unlock , if u have actual qualms and scruples in the technicalities involved in the very process, then here is a site which guides u through the entire process of unlocking hands free