Thread: Bluetooth to fm transmitter

Bluetooth to fm transmitter

Hi,

I am looking for Bluetooth to fm transmitter for my ipod so that i can listen my favorite music songs through my car's stereo speakers with blue tooth technology. can you give me details about the brands which deals in Bluetooth/ fm transmitter product.

Thank you

Re: Bluetooth to fm transmitter

Get Macally BTCUP - iPod FM transmitter / Bluetooth hands-free and Listen to your favorite iPod tunes or talk to your cell phones through the FM stereo receiver in the car. Built-in hands-free function keeps you safe on the road. The BTCUP fits cup holders securely in most cars and it is powered through car cigarette lighter adaptor. The BTCUP is designed to accept Apple universal dock insert shipped with iPod.

Re: Bluetooth to fm transmitter

With iConcepts Bluetooth 4-in-1 Car Kit, Use your mobile phone hands free through your car's stereo speakers with blue tooth technology. The iConcepts 4-in-1 iPod Car Kit with Bluetooth provides you with all of the accessories you need for your car with one handy device. Simply plug it into your car's DC outlet (cigarette lighter) and connect it directly to your iPod's charging port. Just like that you'll be able to mount your iPod, charge its battery, and wirelessly transmit music to an FM station playing on your car's radio.