Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 22-06-2009

Motorola q9c freeze

Hi,

I have new Moto Q9c with WM6.1. it started freezing up on me when I try to turn the phone on, this happens only when the battery is low. I'm using the Moto Q with WM6.1. When I press power button, The Phone shows "M" logo, then "sprint " logo but then then gets stuck on "windows Mobile" logo indefinitely. It does not ever get past this and I am unable to use phone or make/recv calls.

help me!!!
Old 22-06-2009

Re: Motorola q9c freeze

This phone has lots freeze issue , sometimes it freeze while playing music in background, and sometimes during the call also .Hey did you try master reset on Motorola q9c. Try it and your phone will be fine. if its not working and your phone is under warranty then go to motorola store tell them about the issue, they will most likely exchange for u.
Old 22-06-2009

As you are facing Odd Q9c freezing ,lagging issues.You can use SKTools and run the 'freeup ram', and 'compacted heaps' processes, this will free up some memory. and While the phone is off press and hold the E and C then turn the phone on with those buttons still held in. Eventually you'll see a little message appear in the top left corner then you can let go of the buttons.
Old 22-06-2009

Go to motorola software update follow the steps as they appear to download the Software Update. this will fix all the major bugs in windows 6.1. aftre installing the update restart your phone.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , ,