Thread: How to transfer text messages from phone to pc

How to transfer text messages from phone to pc

I am Motorola mobile phone with me and i am having some very good text messages which are being stored on my mobile phone and due to Virus issue i need to format my Mobile phone, but i need to save my text messages for that i asked my friend for some solution he told me that we can transfer text messages from Phone to computer but don't know how to do it. Does anyone help us out with this issue.

How can I transfer my text messages from my phone to my computer

Try to follow the below steps for transferring text messages from phone to computer.

1. Connect to Motorola Phone Tools.
    2. In the Folders pane, access the folder where the message you want to save is saved
    3. Select the message you want to save.
    4. In the File menu, click on Save as option.
    5. Now rename your document in the File name box.
    6. Select the folder path where you want to save your document.
    7. Finally click on Save button

How to transfer text messages from phone to pc

I am also facing such kind of issue but instead of Motorola i am having Sony Ericsson mobile phone does anyone know how to transfer it on computer.

How to transfer text messages from Sony Ericsson to computer.

Try to follow the below steps for Transferring text messages from Sony Ericsson to computer.

• Install the “Sony Ericsson PC Suite” software (that comes with the phone) onto your PC and make sure your phone connects to it OK
    • Disconnect your phone the safe way - (Right-click the removable disk icon in Windows Explorer > Eject).
    • Now install MyPhoneExplorer software and restart your PC.
    • Connect the phone to the computer again and select Phone Mode on the phone’s connection options.
    • Start up the MyPhoneExplorer software
    • Now click on File - -> Connect
    • Over here you should be able to use the software to browse to the messages that are on your phone.
    • Select the messages you want to export
    • Click on Extra - - > Current List - - > Open with Microsoft Excel.

godsw Guest

Re: How to transfer text messages from phone to pc

Godsw Mobile SMS Transfer 2.0
    Requirement: Pocket PC, Windows Mobile 5, Windows Mobile 6
    Summary: GodswMobile SMS Transfer is a software application designed for cellphones running Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 or 6.0.It allows you to transfer and backup your Windows Mobile SMS with your desktop computer.

It can transfer SMS from Windows Mobile Phone to computer; Transfer Windows Mobile Phone SMS to SIM card; Backup SMS into Text file (.txt) or Data file (.stf); Restore SMS to your Windows Mobile Phone; Read and Manage Windows Mobile SMS on your computer. In one word, you can transfer your SMS between Windows Mobile Phone with your PC.

Key Features:
    * Transfer your SMS Messages into txt file format and save onto your pc..
    * Restore SMS Messages from a sms backup file
    * Support customized transfer
    * Support unlimited SMS and contacts backup/restore.
    * Transfer SMS messages into a txt file
    * Fast backup and restore speed
    * Easy to use

Snapshot
    Last edited by FReakMaster; 22-06-2009 at 02:33 PM. Reason: link removed

Oh,Godsw Mobile SMS Transfer is very helpful.
    I have been using this software for a long time!
    Highly Recommended!!

I have a LG Tritan and I'm trying to transfer my text messages to my computer. Anyone know how to do this?

Well, you can do it simply via LG PC Suite. Download and install LG PC Suite on your PC, connect your phone, launch PC Suite and click on the "Message" icon on PC Suite. Now, copy all that message and save it anywhere on your pc. thats it. You can download PC Suite by searching on Google.

How to transfer text messages from htc hd2 to pc

i have htc hd2 and i want to save all my messages to my pc, i heard abt godswmobile.. but it only allows you to save 20 message for free.. you have to crate an aacount and pay in order to save more then 20 messages. can somone plz help me and tel me how to save all my message to my pc for FREE, without any cost.
    thanks

Re: How to transfer text messages from htc hd2 to pc

Quote Originally Posted by thpan View Post
    i have htc hd2 and i want to save all my messages to my pc, i heard abt godswmobile.. but it only allows you to save 20 message for free.. you have to crate an aacount and pay in order to save more then 20 messages. can somone plz help me and tel me how to save all my message to my pc for FREE, without any cost.
    thanks
    There is a Windows Mobile SMS backup software called iMobileTool SMS Backup 3.10 for HTC HD2 that can backup SMS messages from Windows Mobile Phone to computer and keep them safe; View and Manage old Windows Mobile SMS on your computer; Restore SMS from the backup SMS file (.sms file. You can get it by searching on googl.e

im sorry , i heard about that and i downloaded it but its the same as godswmobile. it only allows you to save 20 msessages for free, you have to create an account and pay to save all messages. is there any other way to say messages for FREE .

Quote Originally Posted by thpan View Post
    im sorry , i heard about that and i downloaded it but its the same as godswmobile. it only allows you to save 20 msessages for free, you have to create an account and pay to save all messages. is there any other way to say messages for FREE .
    You can try Microsoft ® My Phone which enables you to back up and restore your (Windows Mobile Based) phone's information including Text Messages. I tried it on my Palm 800w and it did not back up my text messages, But it does back up the texts on my Palm Pro. Its not perfect at all, its a Microsoft product, however it still better than nothing.

i dont know how to download Microsoft ® My Phone, i searched it on google but i cant find the right one to download. could you help me and post the link to download the right one as you know which one it is, and you know the right one.
    thanks