Thread: NFC and mobile hotspot technology to have in the blackberry 9360

NFC and mobile hotspot technology to have in the blackberry 9360

When searching on the internet I found that the blackberry 9360 have introduced its phone with the new technology of the NFC and mobile hotspot technology in this phone but when I went to see the specification and features for the blackberry 9360 about the introducing of the NFC and mobile hotspot but what I found out that there was no available of this technology on the blackberry website about the phone specification . do anyone have the perfect idea about the phone having with the NFC and mobile hotspot technology.

Re: NFC and mobile hotspot technology to have in the blackberry 9360

Yeah… even when searching on the internet I found out that the phone does not come with the NFC and mobile hotspot technology and have also found out the same on the blackberry website and I am confused that there is no sign of such features introduced for the phone when seen on the BB website , then how can it be possible to have such technology . I think this are just rumours and nothing else .

I don’t think so it is just rumors , bcoz I have also read on many website and articles that the NFC and mobile hotspot technology would be introducing in the blackberry 9360 .

According the rumor is totally wrong . there is no such feature going to be launched with the blackberry 9360. As I have searched on many websites and read the articles of the blackberry 9360 and I don’t see any such features introducing in blackberry 9360. I don’t understand why this people go on spreading the rumor when there is no such confirmation from the blackberry people itself and if people want to still confirm about the NFC and mobile hotspot technology for blackberry 9360 then just visit the blackberry website and see the specification of the phone . you will get the confirmation with your own eyes and all doubts will be clarified .

Actually the thing is that this technology will come with the new update of the OS 7 and as people are more awaited for such type of technology after the nokia have launched with the NFC technology and many user are waiting for this technology to have in their phone .

I think installing such type of feature or having such kind of feature in the blackberry 9360 will help in more ways and I hope they provide this feature in their new update for OS .

I am using the blackberry 9370 and want to know will they provide update for blackberry 9370 so that I can have such kinda feature in my phone .

Having the mobile spot technology to see in the blackberry 9360 will not be surprise me because they are adding this feature after all brands have launched in their phones , so it is not new one for me . and I would say that they have not ensure it to have this feature in the new OS update . so I would say it is not confirmed and one should not confirm the rumors .