Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Cell phone says insert card

Portable Devices

Old 19-06-2009
Members

Hello friends,

I am having Nokia N72 mobile phone with me everything was working fine till today morning, but accidentally my mobile phone fall down and the battery and my sim card was out but there was not major damage to my phone, when i try to insert my card i receive a message as Insert Card. I don't know what to do in this case. Does any one got such kind of message and what to do in this case.

Old 19-06-2009

I was also facing same kind of issue i try to turn OFF my mobile phone and waited for 5 mins and then again inserted Sim into my phone and put it back in and turn it on again. It was working fine for me hope it should work for you too.
Old 20-06-2009
Members

Mobile phone says insert card

I have try to do that too but still facing same issue can anyone tell me what would be the issue i have also try to insert another card into it but still getting same message as Insert card.
Old 20-06-2009

It seems that your Sim card chip has being damage than in that case you need to visit Nokia Service center and tell them about the same and they would replace the Sim card chip and then you phone will be working as normally when i was working earlier.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , ,