Thread: Which is the best Wi-fi Device

Which is the best Wi-fi Device

I am thinking to get an portable device with a wi-fi service. I have seen many range of phone, pocket-pc but not able to decide which one to get. Which phone will give me best wi-fi service. All I want a latest technology phone with a good internet speed. The laptop are quiet heavy to carry. Todays portables has enough ability to compete them. I need some suggestion which one to consider.

Re: Which is the best Wi-fi Portable Device

As today there are thousand of devices in the market. Every month something new comes out. So it gets hard to decide. Here I will go with the nokia brand. Nokia offers a big range of smart phone with good wi-fi ability. The N series are awesome. I have a N810 smart phone. It has a big screen with 800x480 resolution. It usually comes with linux but you can put any os you want. The device support full flash. It enables to open the slower website and a great speed. It has full functional keyboard along with an on screen also. Nokia provides a big size around 8 gb inbuilt and expandable memory card. It is a great tool.

Have you looked for Archos. If not I will recommend you to see Archos 604. It is big portable device with a big screen which is also fully touchscreen. The wi-fi supports gives you access to the web and email and the speed is also good. It is an a great multimedia tool. You can watch pictures, movies, songs, etc on. It gives a 30GB storage capacity. If you found it too big then I will suggest to see a eee pc. It comes in three sizes 10 inch, 9 inch and 7 inch. It is one of the smallest laptop. It is very handy. It is less than a kg in weight with 2 hrs of battery time. It has a wi-fi supports which will give you the same speed which you can get on a computer.

I will recommend you to get an blackberry phone. It is stylish, portable, enough storages capacity and specially built of internet services. Blackberry offers you BIS and BES services which gave you full access to your mails and data. It has a keyboard and it also supports multiple applications. Wi-fi's are very common on today's date. Blackberry also has some authentication thing which protects your mails and data. You can log on to the blackberry's website and choose the model you like. Also click here for more information : Best Wifi enabled mobile phone