Thread: Unable to log on My App World on Blackberry Torch 9800 smartphone

Unable to log on My App World on Blackberry Torch 9800 smartphone

I have recently upgraded my phone which is BlackBerry 9800 Torch Smartphone, I meat for it as it is really a smartphone. All went okay while upgrading except one thing, "My App" When i tried to log on to this then it neither recognized my email nor password. Please help me, I guess it won't be possible to downgrade now...

Re: Unable to log on My App World on Blackberry Torch 9800 smartphone

I guess you have upgraded your phone properly, Have you might have gone through the device switch wizard. There could be a chance that the BIS won't be able to recognize your new PIN or email. I suggest you to go through it once and you may set the new email and password. Make sure that you remember the settings which you are gonna change.

Usually generates a PIN of the BB when it is connected to the Fritzbox. This PIN you have to be entered into the Fritzbox taking:
    • WPS Quick Connect - PIN method (WPS-PIN)

Then it would have to automatically connect to the Fritzbox if this is within reach. The menu of Fritzbox you call on you by your browser on PC 192 168 178 254 or 169.254.1.1 or typing fritz.box.

It might happen that your phone seems to be upgraded without any problem but that does not seems to be fact. I guess you should go to the Blackberry Service center and give a check to your phone that it has been upgraded properly or not. You may again try upgrading your phone. Was there interruption between the connection while upgrading your device?

I would like to ask you that is your phone’s other BlackBerry Internet Services are working fine or not such as an Email, BlackBerry Messenger, Facebook, Browser. If these services are not showing any problem while logging in or using an account then I guess there is nothing wrong with an upgrade. You should check about the password or you might have set it to default one or blank by mistake.

I have a bb 9800 that i'm using for tmobile.i tried going to app world today and it tells me that "there is an issue with bb app world .bb app world must now close" i uninstalled and reinstalled the software but same message shows up.

Quote Originally Posted by patelkuldeep View Post
    I have a bb 9800 that i'm using for tmobile.i tried going to app world today and it tells me that "there is an issue with bb app world .bb app world must now close" i uninstalled and reinstalled the software but same message shows up.
    I guess this problem occurs when there is some problem in connecting with BB World. AM telling this because many of my friends too faced this problem and it gets solved itself after a day or 2. So, what i can suggest you is just wait for some time and try connecting again. Do reply the result.